Skype
aw_z0mbie87

Witch Encounter Witch Encounter

The amount of work that must have went into this is awe-inspiring. Everything is top-notch, the animation, the sound, the music, the style, and the writing. Bravi, guys.

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

your style and animation are just so professional looking

Boobies Boobies

i found this extremely relevant to my interests

Shower with Talyor Swift Shower with Talyor Swift

who is Talyor Swift? Is she related to Taylor Swift?

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

love it

egoraptor i must say you have come a long way. i remember the old school awesome shorts. while they were really great, your style is now so much more refined and your artwork is amazing. i love the detail you put into all the character expressions. keep it up bro.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

i can't believe it's not dbz

pretty sure you just posted an actual clip from the show. cuz that's about how i remember it looking and sounding.

On A Valentine's Day On A Valentine's Day

you bless us with you submissions...

yeah, a little emo, but very well done. the B&W motif contrasts well with the vibrant pink/red in the film.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

WORDS...

...there are none to describe this feverish hallucination of phantasmagoric bedlam.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

i can't believe i like these...

so weird. srsly tho, i can picture these being aired on [adult swim]. it's really good quality and pretty much the same style as the odd 12-min. cartoons [as] shows. (that's a compliment)

History of an Animation History of an Animation

let's not split hairs

it's definitely not amazing animation, BUT... it reflects a good amount of effort and creativity. don't pay any attention to the one who gave you a zero. that's just unfair. you actually planned it, gave it good effort, and most importantly expressed something fairly original. it sounds like ur kinda just starting out, esp. w/ flash, so i think ur right where you should be. don't let the critics get you down! keep improving!

Jasmerrin responds:

I appreciate your comments. Of course, I always prefer it when people really like my movie, but at least you're being supportive. So, thanks. I'll keep trying!