Skype
aw_z0mbie87

Witch Encounter Witch Encounter

The amount of work that must have went into this is awe-inspiring. Everything is top-notch, the animation, the sound, the music, the style, and the writing. Bravi, guys.

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

your style and animation are just so professional looking

Boobies Boobies

i found this extremely relevant to my interests

Dragonman 3.0 Beta 1.0 Dragonman 3.0 Beta 1.0

not bad

it's kinda glitchy but i actually liked it. btw what music is that? reminds me of thousand foot krutch, but i know it's not. also, why did i suddenly lose after that part with the one big odd-looking monster?

boomoto responds:

actually you won, just didnt link it yet lol, if u play dragonman 2.0 its the same levels but final version of 3.0 will have some new levels!!!

8-bit-ish half-loop. 8-bit-ish half-loop.

Solid work. Steady beat and a smooth use of synths.

ExRedux responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

Fu Midaji Fu Midaji

I have been following you since i first heard Instrumental #4 back in like 2008. You are hands down one of my favorite instrumental artists of all time. Your music is so mystical and magical and emotional. Every song provokes certain images or feelings in me, in a way not many pieces of music can. You definitely have a gift.

I love the dubstep influence in this track, by the way. Not something I would have expected from you. Keep up what you're doing!

Reasoner- Instrumental #4 Reasoner- Instrumental #4

beautiful...

this song is flawless in every aspect.

it whispers softly to the heart and echoes the dreams of those who hear this song. i close my eyes and imagine i am far away...drifting peacefully through a serene scape...

Reasoner responds:

Wow, nice scenery you've described there. That's a better description then I could ever give it. Thanks for listening